1.29.2010

Joe Lovano : A video with some photos I took to him

Hi folks,

I'm very pleased to show you below a collaboration I had with Bret Primack alias "Mr JazzVideoGuy" (check his channel on YouTube .. fantastic channel, great vids ! http://www.youtube.com/user/JazzVideoGuy )

It's a video about the great US tenor saxophonist Joe Lovano

For those who are in a hurry and don't want to watch the entire film, I inform them that my photos are included between the minutes 4:25 et 5:55 .

And last but not least, the photos have been taken in Lausanne during the Festival Jazz Onze+ in November 2009 and you will find below the video one of them.

Keep swingin' and enjoy ! ;-)

Juan-Carlos



1 comment:

bijinga said...

Astro en firmamento propio...
Más allá de lo que soy...
Donde todo determina la parte...
Agujero negro... infinito en sombra...
Pureza sonora fluye resbaladiza...


Toque lírico da... vida...
Vibra... libre expresión...
Recrearse inspirado...
prodigioso embrujo...
La intensidad como máxima...


"En el jazz está todo..."


Impresionante...!!

Don't forget to visit my other blog "Juan Carlos Hernandez - Life Photographer"

Popular Posts