10.06.2011

Exhibition at the New York Photo Festival, Powerhouse Arena ;-) #donation #photo #art #fundraising


Dear folks,

I need your help in order to raise 2000 $ for a trip to New York City.

I' ve been informed the 4th of October that i'm exhibited at the New York Photo FestivalPowerhouse Arena.

The opening is the 20th of October 2011, 6 PM. It is very close and as you can imagine, I would love to be present Any financial help, even modest, would be SO welcome.

You can make me a donation just clicking in the "Donate" button at the top right of this web.

Of course, you can order prints of my pictures also to help me. The actual prices are, worldwide delivery included and my photos are printed in Piezography, Fine Art Hahnemühle Photorag or Bamboo :

20x30   cm 300 US $
30x45   cm 400 US $
50x75   cm 500 US $
60x90   cm 700 US $
80x120 cm 1000 US $

Thank you for your attention, help or ideas ! ;-)

Juan Carlos

3 comments:

Bridget said...

bonne chance JC! I know you will do well!

moondustwriter said...

It's going to happen!!!

Unknown said...

until now i succed to raise 900 $ on 2000 $ .. thanks to my 10 generous donators .. i know than some will read ;-)

Don't forget to visit my other blog "Juan Carlos Hernandez - Life Photographer"

Popular Posts