9.04.2010

Gallery on Fotovisura.com with a selection of my jazz photographs

Hi,

I had the luck to be invited by a wonderful and serious US online photography webzine, Foto Visura, to open a gallery and profile presenting a selection of my jazz photographs.

You will find below an embed of 15 photographs I choosed with the help of Adriana Teresa , photographer and curator of Foto Visura.

Hope you will enjoy it

Overall .. don't forget to discover, follow and share, Foto Visura, an amazing photo magazine I appreciate so much.

Thanks !

Juan Carlos

5 comments:

jean-luc said...

une fois de plus, bravo, c'est amplement mérité!! le choix des photographies est très pertinent. on sent au travers de chacune d'entre elles, une force rarement présente dans nombre de productions que l'on peut voir ici et là!

jean-luc

Unknown said...

Merci Jean-Luc pour tes nombreux et très sympathiques commentaires. Je suis très bonoré de voir mon travail autant apprecié par un collègue si talentueux ;-)

Bridget said...

Felicitations, comment excitant! Vos parents doivent etre fiers. I'm happy for you....

Stratoz said...

Congrats... great selection!

Sylvaine Vaucher said...

Félicitations....

Don't forget to visit my other blog "Juan Carlos Hernandez - Life Photographer"

Popular Posts