10.11.2010

My YouTube channel (concert videos + slideshows and music)

Hi,

This post just to promote my YouTube channel where I post videos I have recorded during mostly jazz concerts (but not only) .. jazz from Armstrong to Zappa ;-)

It's not pro when it is recorded during concerts but they exist

For now, you will find on this channel 42 videos and there will be more to come for sure

You can check and suscribe to this channel clicking here : http://www.youtube.com/user/jazz29171?feature=mhum

A selection of videos recorded during concerts I' ve been lucky to assist  : 











All the diaporamas with my photographs + always fantastic music  (except the first where I play myself at saxophone ! ;-)  :













2 comments:

Bridget said...

JC, I really enjoyed the music in the videos with the photos as well & your saxophone playing (it is really cute)! Mes deux videos preferees sont la deuxieme video et celle de vous jouant le saxophone.

bijinga said...

Excelente recopilación...!!

Te tengo fichado y sigo impaciente
cada uno de tus maravillosos
proyectos...


Fantástico...!!

Don't forget to visit my other blog "Juan Carlos Hernandez - Life Photographer"

Popular Posts