Collaboration with Roberto Domeniconi

I'm pleased to share with you a video-diaporama I made for the swiss pianist Roberto Domeniconi with photographs I took to his group during a concert at the Sud des Alpes, AMR, Geneva, Switzerland the 24th of April 2010.

I hope you will enjoy this 4 mn video where you will listen his atmospheric  "Magnetisches Moment" from his album ">>Vierklang" edited on 2008 by Unit Records (UTR 4210)

Below the video you will find the photo of Roberto Domeniconi I prefer from this show

The other wonderful musicians who play with Roberto Domeniconi are the swiss musicians :

Christian Weber on bass
Norbert Pfammatter on drums
Peter Schärli on trumpet

Thanks for your attention and keep swingin'


Post a Comment
Don't forget to visit my other blog "Juan Carlos Hernandez - Life Photographer"

Popular Posts