1.29.2010

Joe Lovano : A video with some photos I took to him

Hi folks,

I'm very pleased to show you below a collaboration I had with Bret Primack alias "Mr JazzVideoGuy" (check his channel on YouTube .. fantastic channel, great vids ! http://www.youtube.com/user/JazzVideoGuy )

It's a video about the great US tenor saxophonist Joe Lovano

For those who are in a hurry and don't want to watch the entire film, I inform them that my photos are included between the minutes 4:25 et 5:55 .

And last but not least, the photos have been taken in Lausanne during the Festival Jazz Onze+ in November 2009 and you will find below the video one of them.

Keep swingin' and enjoy ! ;-)

Juan-Carlos



Post a Comment
Don't forget to visit my other blog "Juan Carlos Hernandez - Life Photographer"

Popular Posts